- Fill out bankruptcy forms for individuals and companies; in this same service I am also allowed to assist clients with the process of gathering information regarding debts and (as a business consultant) negotiate their reaffirmation of debts. I can also typing services related to preparing complaints and other legal documents for clients representing themselves pro-se.
- I can also assist clients in the preparation of contracts used for contracting vendors and clients.
- Provide services needed to research and compile a recommendation on how to establish and register the client’s business (while at the same time provide the client with information regarding the effects the registered business choice would have on the business, taxes etc).
- Legal research, specializing in topics such as corporation and securities law, preparation of memos for legal / financial professional with appropriate attachments and summary of information obtained on researched topic
- Retrieval of documents on record with the Secretary of State or any County Clerk (Additional charge for disbursements paid would apply).
- Preparation of annual and special meeting minutes of shareholders or directors, by:
- Basing preparation on minutes taken at meeting by third party, or
- Attending meeting in order to prepare minutes in the appropriate form
- Licensed Notary Public – State of Wisconsin/State of Georgia
- Filing of corporate legal documents with any Milwaukee County Clerk’s office, as well as the Department of Financial Institutions and the Wisconsin Secretary of States’ Office.
- Drafting of various legal corporate agreements, including but not limited to shareholders’ agreements, partnership agreements, stock purchase agreements and non-compete agreements (information to be provided by legal/financial professional with final review and approval to be completed by a licensed attorney).
- Drafting of various transaction documents, including but not limited to stock purchase agreements, supporting bills of sale, guarantees and promissory notes, and UCC-1 financing statements and/or UCC-3 termination statements (agreements to be drafted pursuant to information provided by an attorney for final review and approval to be completed by a licensed attorney)
document preparation, drafting and proofreading servings. Also providing numerous document preparation services, including:
- Binder preparation for presentation to client with invoice for services rendered by legal/financial professional for transaction. Steps include:
- Review of transaction documents (including but not limited to any real property transfer documents).
- Preparation of binder index to be reviewed by legal/financial professional
- After index approved, assembly of binder and appropriate number of copies made base on request of the legal/financial professional
- Delivery of final binders to legal/financial professional
- Proofreading of documents requested for mechanics as well as flow of content
- Provide Shepardizing of cases cited in legal documents to verify that cited cases have not been remanded or reversed
- Proofreading and exhibit assembly for pleadings and contracts
- Organizing documents, including agreements and UCC financing statements, for closing, including preparing the appropriate number of execution copies and/or legal documents in individual folders
- Preparation of agenda to be used at closing for corporate transactions as well as stock-based transactions such as redemptions
- Drafting, proofreading and preparation of all legal documents relating to application for not-for-profit status with the Internal Revenue Service, including but not limited to drafting of the following documents:
- IRS Form 1023 or 1024 (as applicable)
- Not-for-profit by-laws
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Financial statements to support applications
- IRS Form 2848, Power of Attorney and Declaration of Representative
- Assist financial professional in proofreading, drafting, preparation, and totaling of documents produced in support of preparation of individual state and federal income tax returns and corporate franchise tax returns
Other various administrative services
Extended Minds’ Business Services will not only provide its clients with the services necessary to startup or improve their business; the owner will use his knowledge/education in adult learning/teaching theories, and his technical skill-set to provide the client with the information needed implement their operation efficiently (during all stages of planning and implementation). This is done in order for the current or future business owner not only to understand the business planning and implementation process but to also monitor her/his business as it develops. In turn, the new or existing business owners will have the knowledge to track customer service, employee’s performance and sales progress. The approach is needed because some business owners usually lack time-management skills and have minimal business/administrative skills to track cash disbursements, analyze statements bookkeeping, etc.
Our Latest Insights